Stephanie Harper's Fundraiser
My poems can make a difference!
There's never been a more important time to support the literary arts! Your generous donation will help me grow as an poet, while we both help Tupelo Press keep poetry alive!
A supporter of Stephanie Harper
"Stephanie Harper rocks!"
$205 towards $500
Your support gives me vital inspiration as I write for thirty days this month.
Tupelo Press provides the canvas, I bring my words, accompanied by other fine poets, writing thirty poems in thirty days, all ours to edit and submit as we wish. 30/30 poems have been taken by over 90 journals and featured in over 40 published chapbooks, all so Tupelo Press can keep publishing exquisite and diverse voices that might never be heard otherwise.
Every dollar gives me confidence to write more, and helps the press place more poems in gorgeous books. Help me to help this distinguished press. Please consider the following, interactive incentives, and give today!
- $15: Specify a topic for a sonnet! Rainbows? Broccoli? A Colonoscopy? Porcupines? A Favorite Holiday or Event? You name it (as long as it won't get me arrested)!
- $15: Choose 3 vocabulary words for me to incorporate into a poem.
- $15:Assign an original title for a poem written in an unspecified format (probably free verse, but it could end up being rhymey and/or metrical). If you can think it up, I'll give it my best shot to do it justice.
- $25: Combine any two of the three options (Sonnet and Words, Words and Title, or Sonnet and Title).
- $35: Combine all three options! Best bang for your buck!
Once you've donated, submit your assignments to me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. I will honor requests in the order in which they are received.
- $Any Amount: Express your support for this worthy cause at your discretion! Your vote of confidence in me will be of enormous help!
Thank you, Everyone, for your support and enthusiasm as I embark on this unprecedented challenge!
Let's make some poetry!