Anna Priddy's Fundraiser
My poems can make a difference!
Help me meet my goal, please give today.
$450 towards $350
Anna Priddy is an Instructor of English at Louisiana State University. She is the author of two books, How to Write about Emily Dickinson and How to Write about William Faulkner. Her poems have been published in journals such as The Bind, Connecticut Review, descant, and Five Points.
Your support will give me vital inspiration as I write for thirty days this month. I feel that Tupelo Press has published some of the finest poets being published. I have especially admired the work of poets like Maggie Smith and Ilya Kaminsky who is being honored this year with the Anisfield-Wolf Award.
For the 30/30 project, Tupelo Press provides the canvas, I bring my words, accompanied by other fine poets, writing thirty poems in thirty days, all ours to edit and submit as we wish. 30/30 poems have been taken by over 90 journals and featured in over 40 published chapbooks, all so Tupelo Press can keep publishing exquisite and diverse voices that might never be heard otherwise.
Every dollar gives me confidence to write more, and helps the press place more poems in gorgeous books. Help me to help this distinguished press. Give today!
Another great way to support Tupelo Press is by investing in their Subscription Series.
- Master Suffering by CM Burroughs
- The Earliest Witnesses by G.C. Waldrep
- Music for Exile by Nehassaiu deGannes
- Ashore by Laurel Nakanishi
- Nemerov’s Door by Robert Wrigley
- I Will Not Name It Except To Say by Lee Sharkey
- The Pact by Jennifer Militello
- Inventory of Doubts by Landon Godfrey
- Glass Bikini by Kristin Bock
- lost, hurt, or in transit beautiful by Rohan Chhetri
- Afterfeast by Lisa Hiton